The enabledAccounting solution enables carriers and brokers to create, send, receive, review, and respond to ACORD standard Technical Account (TA), Financial Account (FA) and Claim Movement (CM) messages using the enabledB2B Gateway. A variety of integration methods allow for rapid deployment, from basic spreadsheet uploads to full integration into your back-end systems. There is an enabledAccounting solution for those who need to send and/or receive ACORD messages.
- Reduction or removal of unallocated cash
- Increased operational efficiency
- Secure/rapid delivery and acceptance of closings and statements
- Early sight of queries ensuring settlement of payable items are not delayed
- Fully integrated solution means straight-through-processing for all non-exception transactions
- Accounting team can focus on credit control and query resolution
- Faster premium and claim settlement
- Improved audit trail, control environment and transparency
- Improved controls, supporting Solvency II and CASS 5 requirements
- Direct support to delivering quality client service
- View our latest enabledAccounting Release v5.7.3 Product Enhancements available from the 12th April 2019
- View the enabledAccounting Product Roadmap to see planned future product enhancements
Our client list includes almost 100 insurance and reinsurance organisations globally, including the majority of Lloyd’s Managing Agents, the world’s largest Broking and Carrier firms and our implementations range across the US, London, Bermuda, Continental Europe and Asia.
Web Connectivity, a wholly owned subsidiary of Advisen Ltd. founded in 2003, provides business solutions to Insurance organisations looking to transform their operations using structured data. Web Connectivity’s solutions support business functions spanning the placement of risks, accounting and settlement, and Claims.
Web Connectivity allows organisations to streamline business processes by automating the secure, electronic transfer of data and documents between brokers and risk carriers, utilising internationally agreed ACORD standards, thereby improving client service, increasing process efficiency, reducing operational costs and eliminating unallocated cash.